Diesel Flush is and advanced cleaner which directly and immediately removes deposits from injectors, injection pump and combustion chambers. Improves fuel injection & general performance of the diesel engines.
- Smooth and proper engine running, less noise and vibrations.
- Increased power and engine dynamics.
- Improved engine reliability.
- Reduced toxic emissions and smoke (CO2).
- Immediate results.
- Removes deposits from injectors, injection pump and combustion chambers.
- Actively cleans injector nozzles achieving optimum engine performance and reliability;
- Improves the vaporization of the fuel and the fuel/air mixture.
- Keeps the EGR system clean.
- Harmless to catalytic converters and Diesel Particle Filters.
Use for both preventive and problem solving treatment.
For all types of diesel engines including the latest generation directly injected with CRD, TDI, JTD, HDI, EGR, Diesel Particle Filter and catalyser. Passenger cars and heavy duty diesel trucks and equipment.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
During replacement of the diesel fuel filter on a regular engine service, fill up the reservoir or filter house with Diesel PRO Flush additive.
- Disconnect fuel supply and return from high-pressure fuel pump. The most common place for access is the diesel fuel filter.
- Put Diesel PRO Flush diesel in a can.
- Run the engine on Diesel PRO Flush additive at different revs.
- If most of the additive is used and the remaining fluid colour becomes dark, the cleaning treatment is done.
- Replace the fuel supply hoses and replace the diesel fuel filter.