Diesel Flush is an advanced cleaner that directly and immediately removes deposits from injectors, injection pump and combustion chambers. It improves fuel injection and the overall performance of diesel engines.
- An engine that runs smoothly and well, less noise and vibration.
- Increased engine power and dynamics.
- Improved engine reliability.
- Reduced toxic emissions and smoke (CO2).
- Immediate results.
- Removes deposits from injectors, injection pump and combustion chambers.
- Actively cleans the injectors, resulting in optimal engine performance and reliability.
- Improves fuel and fuel/air mixture vaporization.
- Keeps the EGR system clean.
- Harmless to catalytic converters and diesel particulate filters.
To be used for both preventive treatment and problem solving.
For all types of diesel engines, including the latest generation direct injection with CRD, TDI, JTD, HDI, EGR, diesel particulate filter and catalyst. Passenger cars and trucks and heavy duty diesel equipment.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
During replacement of the diesel fuel filter on a regular engine service, fill up the reservoir or filter house with Diesel PRO Flush additive.
- Disconnect fuel supply and return from high-pressure fuel pump. The most common place for access is the diesel fuel filter.
- Put Diesel PRO Flush diesel in a can.
- Run the engine on Diesel PRO Flush additive at different revs.
- If most of the additive is used and the remaining fluid colour becomes dark, the cleaning treatment is done.
- Replace the fuel supply hoses and replace the diesel fuel filter.