Syntix Cera Max is an new generation of engine oil additive, developed using micro-ceramic lubricating particles. These powerful solid lubricants decrease friction and can withstand the highest of temperatures. Cera Max forms a highly resistant protective film within the engine that substantially reduces wear and improves fuel economy. This film remains on the internal parts of the engine even when the engine is not running, providing excellent protection during cold start.
- Enhanced power
- Improved fuel economy
- Reduced engine noise
- Decreased oil consumption
- Lower CO₂ emissions
- Reduces friction and wear on engine parts
- Prevents metal-to-metal contact under high load
- Protects against corrosion, oxidation, rust, and wear
- Forms a highly resistant protective film on internal engine parts
- ZERO SAPS technology preserves the Diesel Particle Filter (DPF)
- Compatible with all types of engine oils
- Ceramic particles are nano-sized, making them safe for oil filters
Cera Max is suitable for all types of petrol and diesel engines, including the latest engine technologies such as direct injection, common rail, turbocharged, and catalytic converters. Also compatible with older engine models.
Suitable for use in cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats and industrial engines.
For best results and maximum effectiveness, it is recommended to use Syntix Engine Flush to clean the system of old deposits and acids before using Cera Max.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Use one 300ml bottle of Cera Max for every 2.5 to 5 litres of oil during each oil change.
300 ML BOTTLE – REF. A1478300
12 X 300 ML PACK