Syntix Valve Shield lead substitute is a unique blend of advanced fuel additives. It is specially designed to protect soft valve seats from premature wear that can occur when using unleaded petrol. This self-mixing formula features state-of-the-art technology to provide superior performance and reliability.
- Lubricates and protects valves and valve seats
- Enhances engine operation
- Improves engine reliability
- Self-mixing formula
- Forms a protective and lubricating coating on the valves and valve seats, similar to the one produced by lead in leaded petrol
- Has no harmful effects on catalytic converters or the environment
- Does not affect the octane number of petrol
- Prevents mechanical damage caused by micro welding on the valve seats
- Helps prevent fuel system corrosion and protect its components
Syntix Valve Shield is suitable for use in all turbocharged and non-turbocharged two and four-stroke petrol engines. This product is recommended for all classic engines that originally required leaded fuel and are now running on unleaded fuel.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For best results, add 25 ml of Syntix Valve Shield to the tank for every 25 litres of unleaded petrol (a ratio of 1:1000) before refuelling.
250 ML BOTTLE – REF. A1621250
20 X 250 ML PACK