Syntix Radiator Refix is a professional triple-action additive for water-cooled systems of petrol and diesel engines. This treatment repairs small leaks, lubricates the water pump and ensures the system stays clean and well-protected.
- Effectively repairs small leaks in the cooling system
- Eliminates the risk of coolant insufficiency within the system
- Improves reliability of the cooling system
- Prevents clogging of radiator conduits and temperature sensors
- Easy to use
- Does not require disassembly
- Compatible with all types of antifreeze and coolant, including OAT (Organic Acid Technology) coolants
- Resistant to heat, vibration and pressure
- Safe for rubber hoses, gaskets and other system components
- Prevents the build-up of calcium deposits
- Protects the cooling system from corrosion and oxidation
- Lubricates the water pump, improving its functionality
Syntix Radiator Refix is suitable for use in water-cooled systems of all petrol and diesel engines and can be used as a preventative or problem-solving treatment.
Use one 400 ml bottle of Radiator Refix for an average car engine. Larger engines require a dosage of 400ml for every 10-12 litres of coolant.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Set the heater control to HOT and allow the engine to warm up.
- Shake the bottle well and pour the appropriate amount into the cooling system through the expansion tank or directly into the radiator.
- Top up the system with coolant if needed.
- Run the engine for 5 minutes to circulate the product and seal any leaks.
NOTE: It is recommended to clean the cooling system with Radiator Flush and refill with new coolant prior to using Radiator Refix.
IMPORTANT: Do not open the cooling system while the engine is hot.
400 ML BOTTLE – REF. A0297400
12 X 400 ML PACK